- Current research on Multi-Agent & Visualization Systems with focus on Intelligent Transportation Systems.
HBX CORe (Credential of Readiness) is a 120-150 hour certificate program on the fundamentals of business from Harvard Business School. CORe is comprised of three courses – Business Analytics, Economics for Managers, and Financial Accounting – developed by leading Harvard Business School faculty and delivered in an active learning environment based on the HBS signature case-based learning model.
- Courses include:
- Advanced Requirements Engineering
- Advanced Software Architecture and Design
- Software Testing and Verification
- Software Project Planning and Management
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Software Quality Assurance and Metrics
- Software Maintenance, Evolution, and Re-engineering,
- Database Design, Real Time Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data Management and Analytics, and
- Advanced Software Engineering Project.
- Final Project on Engineering and Development of Indoor Navigation System using Bluetooth low energy beacon.
Studies focused on General Computer Science. Contributed to team projects, to create simulated real-world applications. Organized Programming Tutorials for young programmers in which I served as Teaching Assistant for introductory programming using .net framework. Final Project on Transcript and Result Generating System for Exams and Records Unit developed with .net framework 1.1 (vb.net/asp.net).