Senior Cloud Solutions Architect/Manager
Date of birth:
Address:Frisco, Texas 75035
2. ITIL v2
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Foundation V2
3. Adobe Certification
Adobe Certified Expert Advanced ColdFusion
Perfect Score of 100% and awarded Adobe Certified Expert Advanced ColdFusion.
1. University of Texas at Dallas
Software Engineering, Ph.D.
- Current research on Multi-Agent & Visualization Systems with focus on Intelligent Transportation Systems.
2. HBX | Harvard Business School
CORe Credential of Readiness
HBX CORe (Credential of Readiness) is a 120-150 hour certificate program on the fundamentals of business from Harvard Business School. CORe is comprised of three courses – Business Analytics, Economics for Managers, and Financial Accounting – developed by leading Harvard Business School faculty and delivered in an active learning environment based on the HBS signature case-based learning model.
3. University of Texas at Dallas
Software Engineering, Master of Science
- Courses include:
- Advanced Requirements Engineering
- Advanced Software Architecture and Design
- Software Testing and Verification
- Software Project Planning and Management
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Software Quality Assurance and Metrics
- Software Maintenance, Evolution, and Re-engineering,
- Database Design, Real Time Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data Management and Analytics, and
- Advanced Software Engineering Project.
- Final Project on Engineering and Development of Indoor Navigation System using Bluetooth low energy beacon.
4. University of Lagos
Information Technology, Master of Science
Studies focused in General IT Studies, application development, IT project management, multimedia design, technical planning, and business case analyses. Final Project on e-voting for Nigeria electoral Process developed with .net framework 3.5 (C#.net).
5. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Computer Science, Bachelor of Science
Studies focused on General Computer Science. Contributed to team projects, to create simulated real-world applications. Organized Programming Tutorials for young programmers in which I served as Teaching Assistant for introductory programming using .net framework. Final Project on Transcript and Result Generating System for Exams and Records Unit developed with .net framework 1.1 (vb.net/asp.net).
Senior Cloud Solutions Architect/Associate Manager
2. Christ Embassy Arlington
Head, IT and Media Group
- Manages the IT and Internet Multimedia Group
- Developed an In-House Church Management Application
- Developed the Church website (www.christembassyarlington.us)
- Developed a Hybrid (iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle & Windows) Mobile Church
- Mobile App (CE Dallas) (http://onelink.to/cearlington)
- Manage the live streaming of Church events
- Lead the Software Initiative and Development Team
3. Foundation For C.H.O.I.C.E.
Director of Social Networking
This was a volunteer position.
- Assisted with the management and growth of the Foundation’s social media sites.
- Led, with the CEO, the Foundation’s social media strategy to ensure that it is in alignment with mission of C.H.O.I.C.E.
- Planned for and managed the Foundation’s social media platforms as it relates to events and other day to day growth strategies.
- Ensured that the Foundation’s mission is consistent and compelling through each interaction and online influence.
4. Dimont & Associates
Senior Applications Developer
- Developed Mortgage Claims and Settlement/Loan Application
- Led the team that mitigated security flaws (including XSS and SQL Injections) using Veracode SAAS Tool (veracode.com) and ensuring the applications are OWASP and SANS compliant
- Assisted the HR Department in recruitments (for new developer roles)
- Manage the Software Release Management
- Provide High Level Support for IT Service Desk
- Manage Software Versioning Upgrades
Senior Software Developer
- Developed and Supported Commission/Compensation based application program for the HR department
- Worked on Legacy Code Refactoring and Maintenance
- Updated existing applications to be in compliance with Federal NPI(Nonpublic personal information) by encrypting/decrypting records stored in database and also during transmission.
- Assisted in training new hires to fit in the agile environment
- Led a team of off-shore developers
6. Diamond Bank Plc.
Senior Software Developer
- Developed Multiple Banking Application Programs. Applications Developed runs in over 400 branches across numerous countries with a customer base of over 4million and over 10,000 concurrent users. Supported the Core Banking Application Software (Oracle Flexcube)
- Managed Innovative Projects Pioneered by my department and R&D Group
- Managed Database Backup Administration at the Data Center
- Developed Information Management System for Account Officers Asset and Liability Management Report
- Developed Loan Request Workflow application for SME Loans
- Developed Sales Optimization Application (Business Intelligence Application)
- Developed Online Staff Appraisal System for Human Resources Management Managed Anti Money Laundry Reporting System for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
7. College of Education, Gindiri
Computer Science Lecturer
- Taught the following courses:
- Introduction to Computer Science and Networking
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Developed Sample Codes Used in Teaching Introduction to Computer Programming.